Sealy signs warrants that each Avery Wrap Film will be free of the defects listed below and manufactured to the specifications described in the applicable Product Specifications or Product Bulletins in effect at the time of purchase.
Sealy Signs Vehicle Signage Warranty
Defects incurred during manufacturing, packaging or shipment.
- Manufacturing Defects. Visual, adhesive defects and defects that prevent using the product as described in the applicable Product Bulletin, including adhesion to the recommended substrates.
- Finished Appearance Defects. Defects such as excessive fading, discoloration, cracking, crazing, peeling, blistering, excessive dimensional change or loss of adhesion that makes the Wrap Film visually unsuitable for its intended purpose when viewed in a typical environment.
- I.D. Limitations of Warranted Durability
I.D.1. Product Misuse Limitation
This warranty does not cover Wrap Film that is modified or damaged through improper storage, misuse, abuse, accident, vandalism, neglect or mishandling of processed or unprocessed products by any person.
Horizontal surfaces are not warranted as take they harshest part of sun/environment (what defines a horizontal surface)
Definition of horizontal exposure film facing is where the film is facing from vertical 0 degrees to 15 degrees angle.
Failure to clean vehicle wrap with Avery cleaner and not applying Avery surface protection spray will void warranty (please keep receipts for purchase of Avery surface cleaning products 1 kit per year must be purchased).
Vehicle must be hand washed any vehicle washing machines will void warranty.
- Intentional or unintentional damage caused by humans, such as graffiti or picking at the edges; animal scratching or waste products; severe weather, such as hail or debris carried by the wind; spotting from hard water; pitting or scratching from normal road spray; off road driving; excessive exposure to salt that is not regularly cleaned off; or vehicle damage that results in Wrap Film damage, will void warranty
This warranty does not cover damage to the wrap or graphics from negligence, misuse, accidents, road damage, wear and tear, or any failure not a product of installation or materials.
No transfer of warranty to a new owner of vehicle can be issued.In case of a warrantable failure, Sealy Signs responsibility is limited solely to, at its option, repairing or replacing the defective wrap or parts of the wrap.
Customer’s option for repair of warrantable failures is strictly limited to repair at a Sealy Signs Vehicle Wraps & Graphics facility.
Materials used in warranty repairs will carry the same warranty coverage as the materials they replace, but the expiration dates will be the same as those of the original materials.
Where all claims to be made within the 3 year warranty from date of installation.
The removability listed in the physical characteristics section “Clean removability” means removable with less than 20% adhesive residue when using appropriate heat and chemical removal methods.
See Instructional Bulletin 4.10 for removal instructions.
Sealy Signs does not warrant removability from the following substrates:
- Surfaces with poor paint-to-substrate adhesion
- Wallboard (painted or unpainted)
- Pre existing graphics that must remain intact; damage to existing graphic when film is removed
- Improperly cured paint
- Oxidized or chalked substrates
Stainless Steel Sealy signs makes no warranty for Paint/Clear Coat Staining.
Sealy Signs does not warrant vehicle paint staining that may be visible after removing material which has cracked or discolored.
- Ease or speed of removal of any graphic
- Removal from automotive paint that is greater than 5 years old
- Removal from paint that is improperly cured
- Removal from aged paint or metals, surface oxidation or chalking; user must test, approve and accept liability for such applications
Warranties only valid for vehicles / signage kept in NSW only.
Please ensure you quote / invoice has your warranty listed.
In order for warranty to be valid, the Car Guide must be adhered to.