And advertising doesn’t get much bigger or better than a truck or fleet of commercial delivery trucks and your truck is potentially just one massive mobile advertising bill board.
The large surface area available on a truck means you can get your message out there in glorious full-colour larger-than-life graphics that can’t be ignored and generate instant brand recognition. Studies show that high quality company graphics on a truck will be viewed 100’s or 1,000’s of times for each kilometre travelled.
Truck wrap advertising is more effective and better value per impression made than any other form of advertising. Every day of the week your company trucks are getting your brand message out there and your trucks will leave unforgettable visual impressions on tens of thousands of potential clients or customers.
And truck wraps are surprisingly cheap.
Just think how much you pay for print advertising or a television campaign yet their reach is minimal compared to the massive exposure your company message will get when your trucks are out there…
…day after day carrying that message into the hearts and minds of every motorist and pedestrian who sees your trucks.
So how much do truck wraps cost?
The cost for 100’s of thousands of people to view your company brand is lower than any other form of advertising per viewing.
Truck wrap advertising is so successful for a wide range of reasons including:
- Value — the cost per 1,000 impressions is often less than $1.00 — compare that cost to an ad in your local rag
- Reach — when your trucks are travelling so many kilometres each day and spending so much time in densely populated areas your brands is going to leave impressions on tens of thousands of potential customers every day of the week
- Re-branding — is so simple with truck wraps that are straightforward to remove and replace when you want to change your campaign
- Viewability — large scale graphics and brand messages are highly visible—you can make powerful statements about what your company stands for with both colour and imagery
Any successful advertising campaign needs a lot of thoughtful planning, and trucks present a massive canvas that allows you to really play with your company brand message or ad campaign.
Hi-tech graphics in glorious stand-out colours make your message really sink into the consciousness of your target audience.
Truck advertising wraps work offer an amazing promotion space to play with so it really depends on your campaign message and your budget.
We use tough seven-year polymeric or cast vinyl that is designed to last in Australia’s tough climate — this includes superior U.V, salt, and petroleum resistance.
All Sealy signs and materials are RTA approved.
Truck advertising wraps are perfect for simply customising your truck or for all commercial purposes including:
- Supermarket delivery vehicles
- Courier and postal deliveries
- Horse stables
- Motor racing teams
- Building and construction suppliers
That’s the beauty of truck body wraps—you’re only limited by your imagination.
Obviously, it depends on the size of the truck and area to be wrapped. The final cost will also be determined by any design work and details such as chrome or metal finishes or other highlights.
You might also want to think about whether you want to wrap the inside of the door sills so that the original paintwork is hidden and to give a consistent inside/outside finish. The final price will also depend on the complexity of the design and final layout.
Here are some general price guides for average trucks:
- One way vision graphics on a window—from $350 + GST per window
- Simple spot graphics on both side doors and rear panel—from $270 + GST
- More detailed spot graphics on side and rear panels—from $800 + GST
- Partial vehicle wrap covering from 1/3 to ½ your van—from $1800 + GST
- Full vehicle wrap—from $4500 +GST
Our prices include supply and installation at Sealy Signs customer installation centre. Let Sealy Signs help you showcase your brand to the world with advertising wraps for trucks.
Picture it… every kilometre travelled (even when your trucks aren’t delivering), every stop at the traffic lights, every minute your truck is parked up your, company message is sinking into the minds of potential customers.
Modern consumers are really advertising savvy and will not buy into unprofessional advertising. Your truck wrap advertising has to be slick and smart. As with all things in life you get what you pay for.
There might be cheaper options for truck wraps out there but they are generally poorly trained and unqualified operators who invariably use inferior products that won’t last and will suffer colour fading, out-gassing, and adhesion failure.
That’s why you need the outstanding services of the Sealy Signs professionals – Sealy Signs full truck wraps or box truck wraps are the perfect high-end form of professional advertising for your company.
Sealy Signs Showing The Way Forward?
Sealy Signs and high quality vinyl truck wraps will help move your business to a new level.
- We can install graphics on your premises and save you time and money (less off-road time for your vehicles)
- Our truck wraps are guaranteed to last and are specially resistant to salt, U.V, and petroleum
- Commercial clients such as Bendigo Bank, McDonalds, Frucor, and Munch Express trust us to deliver a strong brand message
The impact of your truck wrap advertising is massive; it needs to reflect the quality of your brand. Don’t spoil your campaign with poor advertising. Go with the professionals and tell the world your business with Sealy Signs van wraps.
Our Service Locations
Sealy Signs are located in Sydney, NSW and service areas throughout Sydney including:
- Sydney CBD
- Northern Beaches
- Central Coast
- North Shore
- Hills District