Vehicle graphics and signage are one of the most cost effective form of advertising that will last for 5+ years for a small initial financial outlay. High impact, and an eye-catching vehicle signs are an effective way of marketing for your one off vehicle or fleet.
We install vinyl wraps on vehicles throughout all Sydney, our wraps are a type of thermoplastic or urethane film that is applied to the surface of a car. Materials used: 3M, ARLON & AVERY cast vinyls which are UV laminated to withstand the harsh Australian environment, without fading bubbling of lifting edges.
Vinyl wraps can be applied to almost any type of vehicle and is commonly used on cars, vans, motorbikes, boats, aeroplanes, screens and 4WD’s.
We take into fact that when you are finished you want to be able to remove your wrap without spending hours upon hours removing the wrap and adhesive. So we source the best films that have removable characteristics to save you time and money.
- Creates a professional image for your business
- Your re-sale value of your car is not effected
- Advertising catch the eye of any potential client on the road
- They can be removed without causing any damage to your paint
- Such finishes include, custom printed designs, semi-gloss, matte, flat, gloss, carbon fibre, metallic flake, brushed steel, chrome and even leather-type appearances
- Car wraps come in a vast array of colours, and finishes
- Vinyl wraps wear very well when properly maintained
- Damage to wraps are much easier to repair, the damaged graphic is simply replaced
- Wraps can be full or partial depending on your need or budget, you can choose to wrap your bonnet, boot, doors, roof, mirrors, a few stripes or even full body
We offer design concepts and best ideas to have your vehicle standing out amongst your competitors. We supply and install the best vehicle graphics in Sydney, and all our one way vision windows are RTA approved so your insurance will not be voided if in an accident.
- Sydney CBD
- Northern Beaches
- Central Coast
- North Shore
- Hills District